The Recycle Bot Terms and Conditions: Marketing and Compliance
Under no circumstances is anyone to use the name “The Recycle Bot” in any manner shape or form. This includes but not limited to the following:
1. No use of the name The Recycle Bot in any manner in a URL name, website, blogs, review page or any public domain listed on the internet that may contain the name The Recycle Bot (ie. TheRecyclebot.com. .org, .biz, etc.) with the name The Recycle Bot in its URL name that may perceive as in conflict with the company or its project.
2. Email Accounts….for example you can’t create an email like “(name)@therecyclebot.com” or in any way have The Recycle Bot in your email name.
3. Social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook Profiles, Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Tumblr or any of the other many social sites cannot have the name The Recycle Bot in the username.
4. You are not permitted to create videos on YouTube or any other video platform regarding The Recycle Bot without prior permission and approval including recorded online webinar tools (for example; Online Meeting, Google Hangouts, Zoom Webinar)
5. You are not permitted make or post income claims, earning results, do a video or screenshot of your bot, app, or back-office of your earnings either from the crypto growth with The Recycle Bot or any platform provided by the Pellegrino Group.
6. You are not permitted to use the words “Invest”; “Investment(s)”; “Reinvestment(s)”; “Return on Investments”; “ROI”; “Return on Capital”; “ROC”; “Profit(s)”; “Earning(s)”; “Proceed(s)’; “Revenue”; “Income”; “Commission”; “Yield”; “Interest”; any reference to global currencies such as USD, EUROS, AUD, etc, or any other variations of these words to insinuate a typical investment in reference to The Recycle Bot.
7. You are not permitted to make public social media posts anywhere that include The Recycle Bot name either in the actual post or in the use of hashtags such as #TheRecycleBot #JoinMyRecycleBotTeam
8. You are not permitted to post or share videos or images of The Recycle Bot that The Recycle Bot Team has prepared or shared with you except those approved and listed below.
So what can you do in regards to marketing this amazing opportunity?
1. Feel free to post whatever you want with your private social media account as long as it does not reference The Pellegrino Group, or The Recycle Bot, by name or reference anywhere in the content your post or video (without prior review and/or approval).
2. We will continue to provide you with additional APPROVED marketing material as time goes on such as recorded webinars, marketing videos, documents, logos, photos, etc.
3. Purchase a domain for as little as 99 cents to use when posting your referral link or the opt-in page on social media in order to keep The Recycle Bot brand from showing. Link shorteners such as Bitly and others unless cloaked will still cause issues unless posted with an unrelated photo.
4. Building a team is all about building the relationship with that person. People join YOU not the business or opportunity. They have to know you, like you and trust you.
5. Invite people to the webinars, zoom meetings and training calls. Once someone has opted into your referral link, you will receive a notification on your Bot or App. Feel free to reach out to them if possible, introduce yourself, and welcome them to The Pellegrino Group and The Recycle Bot.
Again compliance is very important for the longevity of this company and its current and future projects. We have the Golden Goose and we as a company will protect it in order to make this company sustainable.
If you currently have emails, websites, social media accounts or posts that are non-compliant as listed above, please change usernames and remove and/or replace any content & copy that is non-compliant.
We are monitoring this very closely and those that are not in compliance could have their account suspended, blocked, and/or terminated with or without warning.
The Recyclebot Team